Budgit Series 2200 Air Hoists are small frame air chain hoists featuring accurate load spotting for specialized lifting applications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Pull cord control provides a lightweight, economical hoist for accurate control of loads
- Pendant throttle control hoists offer ergonomic one-handed controls, for ease of operation
- Inlet air swivel with built-in strainer provides free hoist movement
- Aluminum frame and end cover contributes to the lightweight, easily portable, and rugged design
- Heavy duty shoe type brake is a proven design for stopping and holding loads in heavy duty applications
- External adjustment screws for decreased lift and lower speeds
- External brake adjustment
- Limit stops prevent over-travel in upper and lowering directions
- Equa-torque gearing of alloy steel, heat treated spur gears is accurately machined to provide a close meshed, compact gear reduction
- Eight-vane motor provides high torque, smooth starting and excellent control
- Tapped exhaust port 1/2 NPTF… for CLEAN applications or to add a supplemental muffler in addition to the built-in muffler for even quieter operation
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.