Yale PM Ratchet Lever Hoists are ideally suited for applications that demand maximum portability and ruggedness.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Short handle design operates in cramped spaces
- Requires minimum handle pull to lift capacity load
- Self-adjusting screw-and disc type load brake compensates for brake lining wear for safe, sure stops
- Aluminum alloy housing and handle are rugged and lightweight – 3/4 ton unit weighs only 13 lbs.
- Chain free-wheels on unloaded units for fast hook-ups
- Minimum 25° lever stroke permits extremely precise load placement or “micro-inching”
- This lifetime lubricated brake self-adjusts to eliminate load drift and backlash and is totally enclosed to keep foreign matter out.
- Lifetime lubricated mechanisms keep maintenance to a minimum.
- Alloy steel spur gears are heat treated for long life.
- Forged steel top and bottom hooks swivel 360° and feature safety latches.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information